<%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="936"%> 英语学习
   

商务英语精品句

文章来源:新希望

以下是商务英语教材中的精品句型,只是看懂没有任何意义,或者说只是第一步,关键在于把它们一句一句脱口而出,这才是外语学习的“捷径”所在。当然还要注意语音语调,以及语言的流畅感,并能举一反三。
1.Let me introduce myself.
让我介绍一下我自己。
2.Pleased/nice to meet you.
认识你很高兴。
3.Could you introduce me to the Marketing Manager.
你能把我介绍给市场部经理吗?
4.I don’t know anyone here. You’ll have to introduce me.
这里我一个人也不认识,你能介绍一下吗?
5.We’re going to be working together.
以后我们就要一起工作了。
6.How long are you here for?
你要在这里待多长时间?
7.Is that one of your colleagues over there?
那边那位是你的同事吗?
8.Is this your first trip to Japan?
这是你第一次来日本吗?
9.Which hotel are you staying in?
你住在哪个宾馆?
10.How do you find Toky?
你觉得东京怎么样?
11.What do you think of it?
你觉得怎么样?
12.Business or pleasure?
来出差还是来玩?
13.Have you found time to see much?
你有没有抽空去四处转转?
14.My company is setting up an office in Shanghai.
我们公司准备在上海开设分公司。
15.Where is your company based?
你们公司的总部在哪里?
16.You must come round to dinner one evening.
哪天晚上你一定得过来吃饭噢!
17.I’ll fix it up later this week.
我这个星期的晚些时候会安排好的。
18.Let me show you around.
让我带你参观一下。
19.What do you do (for a living)?
你是干什么工作的?
20.What’s your job?
你是干什么工作的?
21.I work for Manders.
我为Manders工作。
22.I work at Manders.
我在Manders工作。
23.I work with Manders.
我在Manders工作。(有合伙关系)
24.I’m in computers.
我是搞计算机的。
25.I’m on the market research side.
我是搞市场调研的。
26.I’m in the Sales Department.
我在销售部工作。
27.I’ve been at IBM for years.
我在IBM公司工作多年了。
28.Well, actually, I’d prefer you didn’t.
你最好不要吧!
29.I’d like to say a few words about the organizational structure of my company.
我想介绍一下我们公司的组织结构。
30.Well, that’s a brief overview.
好,这就是简要的概况。
31.This company is headed by me.
这家公司由我领导。
32.The Sales Director reports to the MD.
销售经理向总经理汇报。
33.The Sales Director is under the MD.
销售经理是总经理的部下。
34,The Sales Director is accountable to the MD.
销售经理对总经理负责。
35.The Sales Director is supported by a sales team.
销售经理手下有一支销售队伍。
36.The Sales Director is assisted by an Assistant Sales Manager.
销售经理有一销售助理经理作助手。
37.The R&D Department is responsible for/takes care of/in charge of new product development.
研发部主要负责新产品的开发。
38.The Sales Department is made up of the Advertising Section and After-sales Section.
销售部由广告和售后服务两大块组成。
39.Good morning. I’m phoning to enquire about your products.
早上好,我想问一下有关你们产品的情况。
40. What would you like to know?
你想知道什么?
41. I’d like to check on the dimensions first, make sure that they’ll fit.
我想核实一下尺寸,以确保是否合适。
42. In view of the size of the order, we can offer you a 5 percent discount.
鉴于你们订购的数量,我们可以给你5%的折扣。
43. I’ll do the figures.
我算一下。
44. Let’s round it off and call it 300$.
让我们取个整吧,就300美元吧。
45. How long does it take to deliver?
交货期要多长?
46. How long does it cost to deliver?
货物运过来要多少费用?
47. How long is the guarantee (period)?
保质期有多长?
48. Can you give me a good discount on a large order?
大定单的话,是否能给我一个好的折扣?
49. It’s very popular on the market.
它在市场上很畅销。
50. When can we expect delivery?
我们什么时候能拿到货?
51. I travel a lot. So I’m not actually in my office that often.
我经常出差,因此不是经常在办公室。
52. I don’t exactly read them from cover to cover.
我并不是一张一张从头看到尾的。
53. If I’m in the country, I often go down to our plant and see how things are going.
在国内的话,我经常下工厂了解情况。
54. What are you working on at the moment?
最近你们在忙(干)什么?
55. Let’s have a look very briefly at the current departmental projects.
让我们简要地看一下各部门的近况。
56. We’re doing a users study for the product.
我们正在做这个产品的用户调查。
57. We’re trying to recruit new young graduates at the moment.
目前我们正努力招收一批大学生。
58. They are moving to new offices next week.
他们下星期搬进新的办公室。
59. We’re hoping for some big cost cuts in the near future.
我们期待不久的将来费用会大减。
60. I’ll get back to you this afternoon.
今天下午我再打电话给你。
61. We launched three models last year, in order to capture the full range of the market.
为了占领整个市场,我们去年推出了三款产品。
62. Sales reached a peak just one year after launch.
投入市场一年后销售量就达到了顶峰。
63. The following two years sales levelled off at round 400,000.
接下去两年销售量稳定在40万。
64. Sales decreased to figure of 330,000 by the end of year five.
第五年末销售量降至33万。
65. If this is successful, perhaps we can boost sales to 300,000.
如果做得成功的话,我们或许能把销售量提升到30万。
66. we are not going to push this product this year.
今年我们不准备推这一产品。
67. This may be a little optimistic for a product which is now 6 years old.
对于一个已6年之久的产品,这(种预测或看法)或许有点乐观。
68. We are sure sales will take off very quickly.
我们相信销售量会迅速上升。
69. I’d like to spend a few minutes of your time looking back over the year.
我想花几分钟时间回顾一下今年的情况。
70. Turnover have increased by 14%.
销售额已经上升了百分之十四。
71. Our company as a whole has performed well.
我们公司总体来说运作得很好。
72. Results so far have looked promising.
到目前为止结果看上去还是很有希望的。
73. The domestic consumer market has been very competitive and will continue to be so.
国内消费市场竞争相当激烈,而且还将持续下去。
74. We need to define a new strategy but this strategy must be
flexible enough to take account of changing market conditions.
我们需要探求一个新的策略,这个策略必须能适应不断变化的市场环境。
75. If we reduce prices, our margins will be lower and that will cut profits.
如果我们降价的话,那么我们的毛利就会减少,利润也下降了。
76. I think we should go for higher profitability.?
我认为我们应该追求更高的赢利。
77. Let’s look at it from the other point of view.
让我们从另外一个角度来看一下。
78. Our main competitor-Benton-entered the market in 1982 -ten years later than us.
我们最大的竞争对手Benton是1982年涉足这个市场的,比我们晚10年。
79. At the moment their main weakness is that they have the lowest profitability.
目前他们最大的劣势就是赢利是最低的。
80. Our products have a reputation for being very reliable.
我们的产品以高可靠性闻名。
81. I’m phoning about the timing for the Vienna project.
我打电话来主要想问一下维也纳项目的时间安排。
82. We begin a pilot study on 5 November.
我们11月5日开始进行初步调研。
83. Excavation is due to finish by the middle of February.
挖掘工作应该在2月中旬前完成。
84. We’ve sub-contracted the German firm to do the foundations.
我们已经分包给一家德国公司做这个地基。
85. I’ll get on to them.
我联系联系他们。
86. We’re on a pretty tight schedule.
我们的计划相当紧凑。
87. I’d like to check some details first.
我想首先核实一些细节问题。
88. You’ve been very helpful
你真是帮了我的大忙!
89. We can’t cut the production budget.
我们不能削减生产方面的预算。
90. That’s out of the question.
没问题!

 

 

 

       
桐乡校区:
梧桐镇振兴中路56号桐乡市安全监督局大楼4楼 咨询电话:88311427 659827 E-mail:passion365@sohu.com
崇福校区:
崇福镇崇德东路粮油工贸工司3楼(五中对面) 咨询电话:88391670 88311188 Copyright©wp365.com All rights received.